Skip to content
Domestic employment job listings for staffing top private households
The #1 Private Service Job Site
Job: Director of Properties, Long Island, NY
(Login to view employer)
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Director of Properties
Long Island, NY 11101 United States
Full benefits package
HNW client in Long is seeking a diligent and dedicated Director of Properties to oversee three Long Island estates. The ideal candidate is proactive, prompt, and eager to grow with this family.
What you’ll do:
• Manage budgets and operations of assigned residences
• Act as main contact for staff at each property
• Hire, train, and oversee all residence staff and managers including scheduling, evaluating, and assigning job responsibilities
• Create and distribute household manuals for staff at each residence
• Schedule maintenance and maintain inventory of households regularly
• Supervise all financial and insurance matters, engaging in multi-year budgeting and invoicing
• Coordinate special event logistics and catering
• Attend to additional projects and duties as needed by household residents
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 5+ years of work experience in hospitality or household management
• Proven experience maintaining household budgets and finances
• Demonstrated ability to manage residence staff in a clear and positive manner
• Valid driver’s license required
• Thorough understanding of luxury goods and interior design
• Process-oriented, with excellent time management and managerial skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, with a friendly and approachable demeanor
• A professional, reliable, and discreet attitude
• Technical proficiency in MS Office
• Flexibility to take on additional projects and work as needed
This is a wonderful opportunity that provides excellent benefits and a salary commensurate upon experience. Please submit your resume for consideration.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?