Skip to content
Domestic employment job listings for staffing top private households
The #1 Private Service Job Site
Job: Nanny, New Vernon, NJ
(Login to view employer)
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
New Vernon, NJ 99999 United States
N-156: Hire Society
$55,000-$65,000 per year; potential discretionary performance-based bonus
All salaries are Dependent On Experience and References, and all candidates must be willing to submit themselves for a Federal Background Check
Full, non-contributory benefits package negotiable after one year
Private family seeks a nurturing and experienced Nanny for their family in New Vernon, NJ. The ideal candidate will be comfortable living in, although the family would consider a live out Nanny, should the candidate be very flexible with their availability and reside close by. The schedule would be primarily Monday through Friday, roughly 8:30am to 6:30pm with flexibility to work weekends and extended hours as needed. Private accommodations will be provided should the candidate be available to live-in. The family has a toddler at present and is looking to potentially expand their family in the near future. The family has a full time Housekeeper; therefore deep cleaning is not required.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assisting in the daily care, nurturing, feeding and supervision of the child
• Preparing and supervising fresh, healthy, seasonal meals and snacks
• Engaging the child by creating mentally stimulating activities and games
• Light laundry and housekeeping with regard to the child
• Organizing play activities and outings; coordinating and supervising play dates/visits with other children
• Arranging transportation to after school events, appointments, etc.
• Creating a healthy, safe, and trusting environment to promote and ensure the principals’ confidence in leaving their child in your care
• Additional Nanny responsibilities and duties as needed and requested by the principals
• Strong command of English language with excellent communication skills REQUIRED
• Excellent references required from both current and previous employers
• Bachelor’s degree from a 4 year College or University a PLUS
• Minimum 3 – 7+ years related experience working in a similar role in private home(s)
• Flexibility in scheduling with willingness to work long hours
• Basic cooking skill required for children; cooking for principals and guests a MAJOR PLUS
• Computer savvy with proficiency in both Mac and PC systems
• Must be able and willing to work individually and with a small domestic team
• Valid driver’s license REQUIRED; confident driver with zero points on license, vehicle provided by client
• Valid Passport A PLUS; willing and able to travel with the principal domestically and internationally as requested preferred but not
• Legally able to work in the United States for any employer
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?