Skip to content
Domestic employment job listings for staffing top private households
The #1 Private Service Job Site
Job: Personal Valet/Assit Tech. Manager, Bay Area, CA
(Login to view employer)
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Personal Valet/Assit Tech. Manager
Bay Area, CA 99999 United States
Are you an ultra tech savvy, intelligent Renaissance woman or man with the ability to travel extensively to exciting worldwide locations and a profound passion for high level personal service? This is a unique, challenging, and highly rewarding position strictly supporting a C-level Executive with all business and personal matters. The chosen candidate will have experience in a five-diamond or other high performance and high standard environments, will offer 24/7 availability, and has the uncanny ability to anticipate the needs of the employer. Daily duties will span a wide variety of areas from wardrobe care to table service to pre-travel setups to personal assistance. The Personal Executive Valet will have an unobtrusive demeanor and the utmost respect for professional boundaries, privacy, and confidentiality.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Travel up to 200 days a year with frequent overnight trips including weekends & holidays.
• Packing and unpacking
• Garment care and wardrobe management
• Clothing, accessories, jewelry, and toiletries inventories
• Formal services including by table settings, table service, wine service, and light meal preparations as needed
• Personally shopping/ odd requests
• Coordinate with travel teams, flight crew, household staff, and office staff
• Provisioning for flights (preferred newspapers and other amenities)
• Arrive ahead of Executive to set-up rooms, technology, ensure operation of all in-room equipment, and researching other on the ground needs well in advance of the Executive’s arrival
• Available 24/7
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Experience working with VIPs and/or C-Suite Executives required
• Service-oriented heart, academic mind, and good natured soul a must
• Flawless communication skills (written and oral)
• Ability to handle stressful, past-paced working environments with grace
• Proactive, resourceful and professional at all times.
• Physically able to lift up to fifty pounds (of luggage sometimes taking it up/down stairs)
• Must have a valid passport, be authorized to work in the US, and possess a valid DL
• Must be able to pass an extensive background check, employment verification, and pre-hire paperwork
This exciting role provides a competitive salary and a rewarding professional environment. Please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements for consideration.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?