Skip to content
Domestic employment job listings for staffing top private households
The #1 Private Service Job Site
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
(Login to view employer)
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
New York, NY 10023 United States
Live Out Family Assistant
Monday – Friday 11am – 7pm (flexible for weekends)
West Village, NYC
Professional family in West Village are looking for an energetic, pro-active Family Assistant to work with principals organization and take care of their 9-year-old son. The candidate should have NYC experience and be fully aware of the local school systems and sports activities. The clients are seeking a someone energetic, interested in sports with a strong command of the English language.
• Care for child, keep them active with sports and nurture their development
• Take / pick-up children from school and take to activities
• Engage the child, encourage creativity, learning, and a healthy lifestyle
• Show interest in child’s activities: sports, music etc.
• Tutoring/homework assistance
• Schedule and coordinate personal and professional events, meetings and appointments
• Manage personal and professional correspondence: email, calls, mail, invitations, etc.
• Maintain subcontractor/vendor list for the home
• Serve as the gatekeeper for the employers
• Manage and report on purchases and merchandise returns
• Inventory and stock household items, groceries, toiletries, office supplies, etc.
• Proactive and self-managing; sees what needs to be done and takes responsibility
• Ability to anticipate the needs of the employer
• Excellent computer skills, Mac experience preferred
• Respect for professional boundaries
• Maintain files, records, coordinate
• Knowledgeable of the West Village area social/cultural scene would be helpful
• 5+ years' experience as a professional nanny/personal assistant
• Ability to anticipate needs and prioritize tasks is essential
• Candidate must be humble and modest with a heart to serve the client. Candidate must have good organizational and communication skills and exhibit a pleasant and professional demeanour.