Skip to content
Domestic employment job listings for staffing top private households
The #1 Private Service Job Site
Job: Seeking a Executive/Personal Assistant - $100k - Cincinnati, OH, Cincinnati, OH
(Login to view employer)
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Seeking a Executive/Personal Assistant - $100k - Cincinnati, OH
Cincinnati, OH 45202 United States
Paid Sick Days
Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant
Salary: $100,000 THIS IS A NATIONAL SEARCH
Full medical, Full dental, Paid vacation, Paid sick days, 401k
MUST HAVE PRIOR EXPERIENCE WORKING FOR HIGH NET WORTH INDIVIDUALS
The Executive Assistant provides a wide range of support services to the Founder of an international company. The focus of the Executive Assistant is to ease the Founder’s workload, manage her calendar and personal duties.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Responsible for managing the Founder’s calendar: scheduling business appointments and meetings, handling travel logistics and reservations
• Responsible for handling incoming and outgoing email correspondence and thank you notes on behalf of the Founder
• Partner with other executive administrative staff members to complete assignments within a timely manner
• Perform other administrative duties and special projects as required by the executive, administrative team members, or company
• Heavy calendar management
• Managing personal and business appointments
• Arranging and coordinating travel, domestic and international
• Organizing business and personal social events
• Reading, monitoring, and responding to email (written) correspondences
• Running various errands from dry cleaning, grocery shopping, returns/exchanges, etc.
• Home management (utilities) and home organization
• Liaising with contractors and vendors, I.e. builders, maintenance, caterers, housekeeper, etc.
• Assisting with personal financial transactions and information
• Project Manage special projects
• Assist other Executive members when needed
• Office Management duties
"Other duties as assigned."
• Able to interact pleasantly with all levels of staff, business associates and clients
• Multi-tasking ability is a MUST
• Excellent oral and written communication skills (including spelling and grammar)
• Meticulous with great attention to detail (names spelled correctly, etc.)
• Flexible, thick-skinned and unflappable
• Must be able to work well under pressure and in a demanding environment
• Resourceful problem solver
• Able to take direction and constructive criticism well
• Strong work ethic and dedication to the job
• Experience working in a fast-paced, demanding environment
• Ability to interact with people on all levels
• Highly organized
• Excellent time management skills, punctual and a strong ability to prioritize
• Acts with integrity when dealing with sensitive and confidential information
• Quick on your feet, takes initiative and can anticipate needs
• Necessary characteristics:
• Focused under pressure
• Positive energy
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Office environment where you would be sitting at a desk working/typing on a computer, or working in her home.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate, converse with, and exchange information. The employee is frequently required to be in stationary position at least 50% of the time; use hands and fingers to grab; and reach with hands and arms.
The Employee is occasionally required to run; traverse; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee may occasionally lift or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
20-25 % travel. Flexibility to travel with little notice
Required Education and Experience:
• 5+ years supporting at the executive level preferred
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Technically able and knowledgeable about iPhone
• Butler training would be advantage
• Driver’s License, and good driving record
*********IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ*****************
In order to expedite the process, please email your FULL presentation package to us. Meaning, resume in MS Word format, letters of recommendation from previous employers, certificates of accomplishment, and a photo of yourself.
Please copy the above listed job title, insert that into the subject line of the email, and email to:
In order to get INSTANT job updates, visit our website and follow us on Twitter and Facebook
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?