Skip to content
Domestic employment job listings for staffing top private households
The #1 Private Service Job Site
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
(Login to view employer)
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Executive Housekeeper for Influential Arts Philanthropist
New York, NY 10010 United States
An influential philanthropist in the heart of Manhattan is looking for a loyal and reliable Housekeeper to assist operations in her Fifth Avenue home.
The ideal candidate is poised, polished, and personable, and possesses at least two years’ experience in the realm of House Management. You must have a proven ability to stay well-organized and must exercise the utmost discretion where needed.
Hours for this position will vary based on client’s needs, but candidates should be flexible to work evenings and weekends as needed. Occasional travel will be required to support Principal. Salary is commensurate with experience.
• Greeting guests and attending to their needs
• Managing house cleanings, including polishing of valuables
• Maintaining stocked kitchen and serving for all guests
• Overseeing wine cellar operations
• Assisting with travel preparation
• Caring for animals
• Driving Principal when needed
• Handling additional errands as requested
Please submit current resume for immediate consideration.