Skip to content
Domestic employment job listings for staffing top private households
The #1 Private Service Job Site
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
(Login to view employer)
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Assistant to Family Office Manager
New York, NY 10024 United States
Upper East Side NYC philanthropist couple seeks a part-time Family Office Assistant. Office is located in dedicated family office on upper Madison Avenue. This couple has a full time Family Office Manager.
Schedule is flexible and “TBD”.
You will be handling a wide range of daily needs including: administrative, family, household, financial and personal activities.
The Part Time Assistant will report to the Family Office Manager, working as a seamless team on a wide variety of projects, logistics, travel and family matters.
Key responsibilities include:
• Assistance with bill paying, financial management and record keeping
• Liaise with advisors, house managers, vendors, friends and family
• Coordinate and ensure proper services to the family
• Calendars, administrative and schedules
• Medical claims, insurance and bill payments
Active daily initiatives:
• Errands, office matters and ad-hoc projects
• Fill in for Office Manager when away
• Support for the couple in pro-active and responsible ways
- Strong PC and Mac skills and internet
- Outlook, MS Office, Excel and Word
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Diplomatic and polished
- Notary Public
- Quick Books, Quicken, and basic accounting
- Comfortable with email, and e-calendars
- Adaptable, flexible and ready to handle anything