Skip to content
Domestic employment job listings for staffing top private households
The #1 Private Service Job Site
Job: Domestic Couple (ID#17595), Mendham, NJ
(Login to view employer)
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Domestic Couple (ID#17595)
Mendham, NJ 99999 United States
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Seeking an experienced Domestic Couple for a semi-formal residence located in Mendham, New Jersey. The successful applicants will be responsible for the overall cleanliness, organization and operation of the residence. This position is live-in, full-time, applicants should be flexible to work evenings and weekends. Occasional travel to family’s residences in Florida and Montana.
• Daily housekeeping to include dusting, vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, and washing floors; care of fine furnishings, fixtures, fabrics, finishes, and surfaces
• Daily laundry, ironing and steaming; wardrobe management, packing and unpacking
• Special projects include, but not limited to, quarterly deep cleans, household cupboard and closet cleaning and reorganization
• Household inventory and grocery shopping
• Excellent English communication skills to politely and professionally greet guests, answer the telephone and record messages, receive packages
• Management and supervision of vendors and trades for regular maintenance, seasonal maintenance and other special projects
• Management and monitoring of household mechanical systems as well as household inventories
• Vehicle management and occasional driving duties
• Other duties as required from time to time
• Excellent housekeeping and laundry skills; correct use of products and methods for fine finishes, fixtures, surfaces and fabrics
• Must possess excellent time management skills, be punctual, courteous, possess keen attention to detail and follow through on all projects assigned
• Applicants should be energetic and able to anticipate the needs of the Principals
• Comfortable around children and pets
• Handyman skills an asset
• Must maintain privacy and confidentiality at all times, exercising diplomacy, discretion and respect of boundaries
• One applicant must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
• Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?