Skip to content
Domestic employment job listings for staffing top private households
The #1 Private Service Job Site
Job: Personal/Administrative Assistant, Northern NJ, NJ
(Login to view employer)
Northern NJ, NJ 07458 United States
$50K-$65K plus benefits
Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant for a very busy and dynamic executive/entrepreneur based out of Northern NJ.
Ideal candidate must be a detail-oriented, organized, and conscientious assistant with a strong sense of urgency and a positive, can-do attitude! A professional assistant who is comfortable with both executive assistant duties and personal assistant duties is the right individual for this job. Looking for a dedicated, team player looking for a long-term position with a personal motivation for success.
Individual must be able to handle independent and autonomous work while juggling varied duties working out of a professional home-based office where family is present part of the workday yet the expectation is to function as though in a high level corporate setting. We are not looking for someone trying to escape the pressures of a corporate gig. Ability to work independently with little supervision and under tight time constraints while being supportive of the goals, initiatives and policies of this position is a must.
The successful candidate should have the following skills and experience:
• Outstanding professionalism, judgment, discretion and confidentiality
• Innovative thinker and ability to anticipate needs of the household and business
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills with the ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively
• Strategic thinker with ability to identify areas for improvement and make recommendations intended to enhance the overall functionality of the office
• Must be comfortable with using technology based tools for expedient, effective and efficient communication as well as project and task management with the ability to learn new technology as the need arises
• Must be proficient in MS Office suite, QuickBooks and Photoshop a plus, basic ability to troubleshoot technology issues important
• Must have excellent communication and writing skills with the ability to be concise and succinct while representing employer on the phone or in person
• Must be conscientious, calm, able to multi-task with the ability to be adaptable and change tolerant
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience
• Must have verifiable references
• Must be pet friendly
Full-time position with typically a 40 hour work week. Salary in the $50k-$65K range depending upon experience. Excellent Benefits.
Minimum 3-5 years experience.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?