Skip to content
Domestic employment job listings for staffing top private households
The #1 Private Service Job Site
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
(Login to view employer)
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Longwood, (Orlando), FL 32779 United States
Full Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement
DOMESTIC STAFF FOR A PRIVATE RESIDENT (Lake Mary/Longwood)
compensation: $38,000 +++ plus full health, dental, vision, retirement. Salary could be higher with certified experience.
employment type: full-time
DOMESTIC STAFF FOR A PRIVATE RESIDENT
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND WITHOUT A "COVER LETTER, RESUME AND PHOTO"
This is a 7,500 sq ft home with three teenage kids that are very polite. There are two dogs and a cat. The job is based on a 42 hours rotating 5-day workweek. We are looking for someone that brings a smile to work and looking for long a term commitment. The family is very generous rewarding for extra achievements. Bonuses and raises will be given when merited. The estate has 3 other staff to help maintain the daily schedule. One weekend day will be required.
The 7500 sq. ft. estate is located in a gated community in Longwood, Florida.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Make beds, change linens and towels
• Vacuum rugs, carpets, and upholstered furniture
• Clean rooms, bathrooms toilets, bathtubs, mirrors, mops floors, sinks, and empties trash
• Dust and polish furniture and equipment
• Feed pets and pick up after them
• Sweep, scrub, wax, polish floors, using brooms, mops, powered scrubbing and waxing machines
• Move and arrange furniture, and turn mattresses
• Follow all required safety and standard operating procedures
• Maintain a friendly demeanor when interacting with family and guests, co-workers and property employees
• Anticipate the guest's needs and demonstrate service passion
• Laundry: clean clothing, linens, and other articles.
• Inspect articles for stains and fabrics that require special care
• When necessary, workers treat spots and stains on articles before washing or dry-cleaning.
• Sort articles to be cleaned by fabric type, color, and cleaning technique
• Adjust machine settings for a given fabric or article, as determined by the cleaning instructions on each item of clothing
• Iron sheets and clothes
• Keep cars tidy and filled with gas
• Serve meals/cooking is a bonus
• Run errands
• Pick up kids
• Grocery shop
• No legal issues, meaning if you have been arrested you will not be hired
• Driving record must be clean
• No visible tattoos, excessive piercing, or unusual hairstyles
• A background check will be performed and a drug test may be asked.